Chicken Waldorf Salad
Chicken Waldorf Salad is my absolute favorite recipe to make for lunch. This recipe has the perfect about of chicken, fruit, nuts, and delicious cream that brings it all together.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise light
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 Gala apples cored & diced
- 2/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add the diced chicken, diced apples, grapes, dried cranberries and sliced celery. Toss to coat.
Cover and chill. Sprinkle with chopped pecans just before serving.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 43IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg