Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 8 thick slices white or whole wheat bread
- salted butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked smoked beef brisket chopped
- 4 tbsp. barbecue sauce
Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and butter the top side of each slice of bread.
Season butter-side of bread with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Lay a slice of bread butter-side down and top with 1/4 cup of each cheese, 1/2 cup beef brisket, and 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce. Lay another slice of bread butter-side up on top and place onto the hot skillet.
Let cook for 3-4 minutes on each side and repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 1941kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 218g | Fat: 97g | Saturated Fat: 42g | Cholesterol: 653mg | Sodium: 1597mg | Potassium: 3207mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 846IU | Calcium: 885mg | Iron: 20mg