Cinnamon Roll Bites
Cinnamon Roll Bites are the best breakfast recipe ever. Use canned biscuits and a simple homemade glaze to make this in under half an hour.
- 1 12 oz tube, refrigerator biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoon milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
Quarter each biscuit and add them to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle over the brown sugar and cinnamon, and toss to coat all the dough sections.
Distribute the coated dough sections over the bottom of the prepared 8x8 baking dish and drizzle over the melted butter. Bake 20-25 minutes.