7 Layer Dip Cups
7 Layer Dip Cups are the best appetizer to serve at your next party. This recipe is perfect for Mexican dinner night and goes perfect with tacos and burritos.
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions sliced (for garnish)
- Freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
In a bowl, mix together refried beans with taco seasoning until well blended. Transfer the refried beans to a piping bag. Snip about 1 inch from the end of the piping bag and squeeze into the bottom of the clear party cups. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
Next, place the guacamole into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the refried beans in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the guacamole into an even layer.
Place the sour cream into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the guacamole in each party cup. Smooth with a clean offset spatula.
Then, place the salsa into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the sour cream in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the salsa into an even layer.
Top with cheddar cheese and garnish unless adding additional layers.