Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is absolutely amazing. Perfectly safe to eat, this dip is a treat for anyone who wants to eat cookie dough. Use this dip for cookies, graham crackers or fruit.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels plus additional to garnish if desired
- Dippers: graham crackers Nutter Butters, chocolate chip cookies, butter cookies, or fresh fruit
Beat together the cream cheese and butter until blended and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Add the vanilla, brown sugar, and powdered sugar, beating until completely combined and smooth.
Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips if desired.
Serve at room temperature with cookie and/or fresh fruit dippers.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.