Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one my favorite dinner recipes. It's cheesy, full of flavor and really easy to make. Your family will love it!
- 4 to 5 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 28 ounce can green enchilada sauce
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 7 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 25 ounce package corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, green chiles, and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken.
Create layers in the casserole dish, beginning with enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom, and then layers of tortillas, chicken mixture, cheese, and sauce. Repeat at least once.
Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges bubble.