Bacon Pea Salad Recipe
This Bacon Pea Salad Recipe is so delicious and easy to make, everyone will be asking you for the recipe. Peas, bacon, red onions, and cheese in a creamy sauce, this salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups frozen sweet peas thawed
- 12 strips bacon cooked until crisp then finely chopped or crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 a medium red onion peeled and diced
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients. Cover and refrigerate while you move on to the next steps.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peas, cooked bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced red onion.
Pour the salad dressing over the salad in ingredients in the large bowl; toss well. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.