M&M Boozy Milkshake Recipe
When you are looking for the best dessert cocktail to finish off your festive get together, you have to make this M&M Boozy Milkshake Recipe. With a rich vanilla ice cream base and combined with white chocolate flavors, chocolate liquor, and white rum and topped off with M&Ms, this is going to be a boozy milkshake that is sure to be the perfect dessert cocktail.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate coffee / cocoa syrup
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate creamer
- 10-14 USA M&M’s red, white and blue
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 oz White Rum
- M&M’s candies for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
Add the ice-cream, creamer, syrup, and candies in a blender.
Mix on high for a minute.
Add the liquor and mix for another 1 minute, until desired milkshake consistency is achieved.
Top with whipped cream and M&M’s if you like.