BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
Looking for a quick and flavor-packed side dish? Make this BLT Pasta Salad Recipe! Crisp bacon, Romain lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, onions, avocado, and pasta tossed with a creamy ranch dressing--this salad has it all!
- 1 ounce package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 16 ounce box rotini pasta cooked, drained, and rinsed with cold water
- 1 pound bacon cooked until crisp then crumbled
- 1/2 red onion peeled and diced
- 8 ounce block of cheddar cheese diced
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce finely chopped
- 1-2 avocados peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Cover and refrigerate while you move on to the next steps.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the ingredients for the salad.
Add the dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.