Homemade KFC Bowls
If you love the KFC bowl, then this delicious Homemade KFC Bowls is just for you! Made with very easy ingredients and the option to cook the chicken in the air fryer or the oven, this casserole is incredibly quick to whip up for dinner any time.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time30 minutes mins
Total Time40 minutes mins
- 8 strips Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips frozen
- 1 24-ounce tub Bob Evans Original mashed potatoes (or leftover homemade mashed potatoes)
- 1 cup corn either frozen corn that is thawed, or canned corn that is drained
- 1/2 cup prepared chicken or turkey gravy (or leftover homemade gravy)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lay 8 strips of the frozen Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 18-20 minutes until hot and crispy. Note: If you're using a different type of chicken, bake according to the package instructions.
Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Prepare an 8x8-inch glass baking dish by coating with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread the mashed potatoes evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Spoon the corn over top of the mashed potatoes.
Drizzle the gravy over the corn.
Arrange the cooked chicken strips over top of the gravy layer.
Sprinkle the top of the casserole with the shredded cheese.
Bake the casserole at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes until the casserole is hot and the cheese is melted.