Crack Chicken Dip
Crack Chicken Dip is so crave-worthy and just perfect for game day, a party, potluck, movie night, or any time you need a hearty snack. Serve with chips for a crunchy, creamy, meaty appetizer that is really easy to make and will disappear fast!
- 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a 2-quart baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined. Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
Bake uncovered at 400F for 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.