Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
If you love the delicious combination of bananas and strawberries, then this Creamy Strawberry Banana Salad will be right up your alley! Fresh and sweet sliced strawberries, bananas, with a creamy strawberry yogurt dressing--this simple salad will be a new favorite.
- 3.4 ounce package cheesecake pudding dry mix
- 1 cup milk
- 12 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 8 ounce container whipped topping thawed
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries washed and halved
- 6 bananas peeled and sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and dry pudding mix until well combined. Whisk in the strawberry yogurt. Fold in the whipped topping and mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
In a large bowl, gently toss the strawberries and bananas together. Add the prepared dressing and stir gently until combined.
Serve immediately or chill until serving.