Cranberry Fluff Salad
Add this sweet and sour Cranberry Fluff Salad to your holiday dinner lineup. Filled with pineapple, cranberries, and pecans mixed with creamy Cool Whip and fluffy marshmallows, everyone will love this beautiful cranberry salad.
- 1 20-ounce can pineapple chunks drained and divided
- 1 cup fresh cranberries rinsed and drained
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip thawed
Pour half of the pineapple chunks and the fresh cranberries into a food processor or blender. Pulse until the cranberries and pineapple are roughly the consistency of a thick smoothie. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mix in the powdered sugar, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Stir in the marshmallows, the rest of the pineapple chunks, and pecans. Fold in the Cool Whip.
Refrigerate the Cranberry Fluff until ready to serve. Garnish with chopped pecans and fresh cranberries if desired.