Crack Chicken Pinwheels
When you need a super quick and easy snack or appetizer, make Crack Chicken Pinwheels. Chicken, bacon, cream cheese, ranch dressing seasoning, and cheese whipped into a flavorful filling then rolled up in flour tortillas and sliced into rounds; a lot of big flavor packed into these little bites.
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup fully cooked chopped chicken
- 2 large flour tortillas 10-inch burrito size
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese with the ranch dressing seasoning, cheddar cheese, milk, bacon, and chicken.
Spread the mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Roll the tortillas up gently but tightly to make sure they hold together. Wrap each tortilla roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Cut off ends of tortilla rolls then slice into 1-inch rounds. Serve chilled.