Death By Chocolate Trifle
Death By Chocolate Trifle is a layered dessert with levels of chocolate, fudge, Oreos, and whipped cream topped with candy bars.
Servings: 5 quart glasses
- 16.5 ounce box chocolate cake mix plus box ingredients
- 2 boxes 3.9 ounces each instant chocolate pudding mix (plus milk according to box)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookies crushed
- 16 ounces Whipped Cream Cool Whip, thawed can also be used.
- 4-5 Heath candy bars chocolate
Bake the boxed cake mix according to package directions. Let cool then crumble.
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Crush the health bars into small chunks.
In a 4 to 5-quart glass trifle bowl, layer in the following order: half of the cake crumbles, half of the fudge sauce, half of the pudding, half of the crushed Oreos, and half of the whipped cream.
Repeat layers in the same order.Refrigerate trifle for 1-2 hours (or overnight) before serving. Uncover and top with chopped heath bars. Enjoy!