Spicy Southern Hot Corn Dip
This Spicy Southern Hot Corn Dip is a perfect summer side dish. All your friends are going to be requesting it at every get-together!
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 1/2 cans corn drained/ rinsed
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers seeds/veins removed then diced
- 1/2 C diced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 C green chili salsa spicy
- 5 TBSP un-salted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp regular paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 C grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- diced jalapeños
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop the veggies.
Combine butter and cream cheese in a medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Add corn, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and pickled jalapeños.
Add paprika, cayenne, green chili salsa, salt, and pepper.
Stir in 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, continuing to stir until melted.
Scoop mixture into a casserole dish topping with rest of the cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. (until hot and bubbly)
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 0.7mg