Nilla Banana Pudding Bark is a quick and easy dessert made with white chocolate, banana chips, and Nilla wafers. Perfect for sharing or when you need a portable dessert to go.
Easy Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding Bark Recipe
Banana lovers are going to love this Nilla Banana Pudding Bark. If you put a vanilla wafer on just about anything I’m going to eat it! Bark is one of my favorite things to make because it is a recipe you literally cannot mess up. It always turns out great and it always tastes yummy.
What You’ll Need
You’ll just need a few ingredients for this fun banana pudding bark.
- Chocolate melts – I like to use Wilton bright white chocolate melts and yellow chocolate melts. White chocolate chips will also work and you can also switch the chocolates for a different look.
- Banana cream pudding – You’ll just need the JELLO brand pudding powder mix.
- Banana chips – Banana chips are used instead of fresh bananas since the end result is shelf stable.
- Nilla wafers – A key ingredient in any banana pudding recipe.
How to Make Banana Pudding Bark
Here’s how to make this easy banana pudding dessert.
- Melt the chocolate. Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler over medium heat. Microwave the yellow candy melts in the microwave on high for 45 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Add the pudding mix. Stir the pudding mix into the white chocolate and remove from heat.
- Transfer to the pan. Pour the white chocolate mixture into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread with a spatula to event it out.
- Add the toppings. Place banana chips all over the chocolate. Drizzle half of the yellow chocolate on top, reheating if necessary. Sprinkle pieces of Nilla wafers on top. Finish with the remaining yellow chocolate.
- Chill. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to harden. Break into pieces then enjoy.
More Easy Banana Recipes To Try
Nilla Banana Pudding Bark
- 12 oz bag Wilton bright white chocolate melts or white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Wilton yellow chocolate melts
- 3 Tablespoons banana cream JELL-0 pudding powder mix
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 1 cup Nabisco Nilla wafers – broken into pieces
- Line a medium sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate in a double boiler. Melt the chocolate over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- While the white chocolate is melting, add the yellow candy melts to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until completely melted and smooth. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Once the white chocolate is completely melted, add the pudding mix and stir well. Remove from heat.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the parchment lined pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread and even it out.
- Immediately place banana chips all over the chocolate. Be sure to leave room to add the other toppings.
- Stir the melted yellow chocolate again and drizzle half of it on top of the bark. (You may have to reheat it in the microwave if it hardened during steps 5 and 6).
- Sprinkle the broken pieces of Nilla wafer cookies on top of the bark.
- Drizzle the remaining yellow chocolate all over the bark (reheat, if necessary).
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
- Break into pieces and ENJOY!!