Create magical moments with homemade bubbles using our easy-to-make homemade bubble solution. Dive into a world of joy and laughter as you blow mesmerizing homemade bubbles that shimmer and float in the air. Discover the perfect recipe for homemade bubble fun today!
Easy Homemade Bubble Solution
Embark on a delightful adventure with your kids as you fulfill their long-awaited dream of making homemade bubbles. Introducing this incredible Bubble Refill Station, a fun and interactive project that will bring endless hours of long-lasting bubble fun. Watch their faces light up with excitement as they take charge of creating their very own homemade bubble solution and refilling their bubble wands. From backyard playdates to sunny afternoons in the park, this Bubble Refill Station is the ultimate gateway to a world filled with joy, laughter, and memories that will last a lifetime. Let the bubble-filled escapades begin!
What You Need For This Easy Bubble Recipe
- Plastic Beverage Container – This is to hold the homemade bubbles solution. I like to have one that has a spout on the end so that the kids can get the bubbles themselves. You can also use a large jar or clean bucket.
- Warm Water
- Dish Soap Detergent– I prefer Dawn dish soap.
- Corn Syrup– Don’t skip the light corn syrup or karo syrup. This gives the extra thickness and helps the bubbles have the buoyancy you want in a good bubble solution.
- Black Letter Stickers– This is to create the writing on the container. You can also use black marker if that is all you have.
- Assorted Bubble Sticks – In a pinch, you can make your own with a pipe cleaner as diy bubble wands.
- Small Cups- Use plastic instead of paper or else it can get messy.
How to Make Homemade Bubbles and Bubble Station
We started out by cutting off the edges of our sticker sheet using scissors. Take the thin sticker strips and line them up on the front. This will help the kids keep their letters straight. Have them place the stickers in the center of the container like this.
Pour the plain water into the container. Then add the dishwashing liquid. Next add the corn syrup. Stir really well using a large spoon. Now it’s time to fill up the cups with bubble mixture.
Why Make Homemade Bubble Solution
This recipe is great to have on hand when you don’t have the store bought solution and works just as well.
This is also a cheap way to make a big batch of bubbles for children’s birthday parties or play date with a bunch of kids.
This is the perfect solution to make big bubbles!
Kids will love making the solution all by themselves.
Tricks and Fun Activities to Play with Homemade Bubbles
Whether you are making bubbles using a bubble machine or using different handles, these are fun ways to play with your own bubble solution.
- Bubble Catch: Challenge your friends or family members to catch as many bubbles as they can without letting them touch the ground. Use a bubble wand or your hands to catch the floating bubbles and see who can catch the most.
- Bubble Art: Dip various objects like string, cookie cutters, or even your hands into the bubble solution and create bubble prints on paper. Blow bubbles over the surface and watch as they burst, leaving behind colorful and unique patterns.
- Bubble Freeze: Challenge your friends to freeze in various poses while bubbles are blown around them. See who can hold the pose the longest without popping any bubbles. This game is perfect for capturing some hilarious freeze-frame moments.
- Bubble Snakes: Create long bubble snakes by attaching a sock or a piece of cloth to the end of a plastic bottle. Dip the cloth into the bubble solution and blow through the bottle to produce a long stream of bubbles in the shape of a snake.
- Bubble Blower Relay: Divide into teams and set up relay stations. Each station has a container of bubble solution and a bubble wand. The first person at each station blows a bubble, and the next person in line catches it on their wand and blows their own bubble. The relay continues until all team members have blown and caught bubbles.
Homemade Bubble Recipe
- 10 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Dish Detergent
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- Add the sticker letters to the plastic container.
- Combine the homemade bubble solution ingredients together and mix well.
- 1 Plastic Beverage Container
- Black Letter Stickers
- Assorted Bubble Sticks
- Small Plastic Cups