Looking for a delicious Halloween fudge recipe? This harvest-themed layered white chocolate fudge recipe is perfect for fall. It looks like candy corn but has that perfect mixture of vanilla and white chocolate flavors that you love. Slice into cubes and serve this as a perfect little bite of sweetness throughout the fall holidays.
Want another fun fall dessert? No-Bake Pumpkin Lush Dessert is seriously amazing.
I love fudge but buying it from a store is so expensive. And when I get a craving for this homemade fudge recipe, I must have it. Thankfully this is such an easy fudge, I can have delicious fudge in no time.
Tips for storing this 5-minute fudge recipe
When you are storing this 5-minute fudge recipe, you want to make sure it is covered. Fudge will last about a week when stored on the counter at room temperature and it will last about 2 weeks when it is stored in the refrigerator.
You can also store this fudge in the freezer. It will last about 3 months when stored in the freezer. Make sure that the fudge is in an airtight container or in a freezer bag. If you cut into individual pieces, you will want to make sure each is wrapped individually before freezing.
Can I add actual candy corn to this easy fudge recipe?
Fudge is great because it can be changed in many different ways. If you want to take this easy fudge to a new level, you can make it into a true candy corn fudge. Chop the candy corn into very small pieces. Large pieces of candy corn will be harder to eat. Just mix it into the fudge before you pour layers to set.
Ingredients for homemade fudge recipe
- orange candy melts
- yellow candy melts
- white chocolate chips or candy melts
- sweetened condensed milk
How to make candy corn Halloween fudge
I make this in a loaf pan, but you can also make it in an 8×8 pan. Prepare the pan by greasing and then lining with parchment paper.
Next, you will melt the candy in three different bowls to create the layers. Once the chocolate is melted, you will pour in layers, smoothing each color into a single layer. Start with the white chocolate, then use orange, and your final layer will be yellow chocolate melts.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares and serve.
- Grease and line a loaf pan or small baking tray, 9" x 4" or similar.
- Place each color of candy melt in a separate microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt the white candy coating or chocolate chips first, heating for 25 seconds, stirring well, and reheating as needed.
- Stir in 3-4 Tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk, to taste (the more milk you use, the softer the final texture). Fold the mixture out into the prepared loaf pan. Use an offset spatula or the back of a spoon to smooth down this layer and place in the fridge.
- Repeat steps with the orange candy coating: heating, adding the sweetened condensed milk, and then smoothing over the white fudge layer.
- Finish with the yellow candy coating.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares and serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.