Do you want to clean but don’t even know where to start? Again, you aren’t alone!
That is why we created this 30 day organize challenge! After completing it, you will feel happy and relieved in your own home once again.
There is no better time to start cleaning and organizing your house than right now. Once the kids go back to school, you will have time and space to go through every inch of your house to get it clean once again.
This challenge is not supposed to stress you out, but rather give you a place to start each and every day.
Invite your friends and family to join in on the challenge to help motivate and get you through the entire month. This will make the challenge much more enjoyable for you and them!
30 Day Home Organizing Challenge
- Clean off your kitchen table
- Go through and donate all your old books
- Clean out your makeup cabinet
- Clean out two of your kitchen cabinets
- Get rid of all your old shoes
- Empty one junk drawer
- Clear off your kitchen counters
- Clean out and organize your TV stand
- Clean your fridge, inside and out
- Go through each of your bathroom cabinets
- Go through your wallet
- Clean out your purse
- Go through movies and donate old ones
- Get rid of all the extra accessories you don’t use anymore
- Go through another two more kitchen cabinets
- Clean your car, inside and out
- Organize and donate your old clothes
- Clean your shower
- Organize the toy room
- Donate all old toys that no one plays with
- Clean out your freezer
- Donate all old games you don’t play anymore
- Organize your linen closet
- Clean out two more kitchen cabinets
- Get rid of your mail pile
- Organize your cleaning supplies
- Clear out your medicine cabinet
- Empty another junk drawer
- Clean out the rest of your kitchen cabinets
- Clean your house
Make sure to print out this 30 day organize challenge calendar and hang up in your home as a daily reminder to clean and organize. In just 30 short days your house will be clean and organized!
Once you have finished this challenge, don’t let your house get messy again! Clean a small section daily and make it a habit. You do not have to spend hours on end cleaning, just a small area each day. Your house will stay organized, and your mind will be clear and at peace.