This Vanilla Peppermint Martini features a mix of refreshing peppermint and delicious vanilla flavors, making it a truly unique and tantalizing drink. It’s also garnished with a candy cane, making it a festive and fun presentation. So if you’re looking for a holiday cocktail that’s sure to impress, the Peppermint Martini is the perfect choice.
The Purple Haze Breakfast Martini is a lovely Christmas Cocktail to offer! This is a festive, one-of-a-kind drink that your guests will love. Keep your shaker ready for refills. It’s light and delicious, making it the ideal holiday martini. Keep this one on hand at all times.
- Vanilla Vodka- This gives the vanilla flavor. If you use regular vodka, you can add vanilla extract or syrup to add the vanilla flavor.
- Vermouth- This is a typical ingredient for martinis
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- This adds a bit of creaminess and sweetness
- Monin Peppermint Syrup- If you can not find this brand, another brand is an option
- Mini Candy Canes, Candy Cane Sticks, Crushed Candy Canes- This creates a fun and festive Christmas look.
- Karo Syrup- This is for creating the rim of the glass.
How to Make Vanilla Peppermint Martini
Rim the glass with syrup and then then dip it into the candy cane pieces and sprinkles.
In a large cocktail shaker, combine the drink ingredients and shake well for 10 seconds.
Add the drink to the prepared glass, add mini candy canes and serve.
What’s in a Vanilla Peppermint Martini?
A traditional martini is made with gin, vermouth, and a dash of bitters. However, a peppermint martini typically features vodka instead of gin. Sweetened condensed milk is added to this drink. It makes the drink slightly creamy and add some sweetness. A candy cane is also added as a garnish and you are ready to serve.
How sweet is this drink?
This is a dessert cocktail. It is slightly sweeter than you think of when you think of a martini, but it isn’t too sweet. The sweetness comes from the sweetened condensed milk and peppermint syrup.
- 2 ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces Vermouth
- 2 ounces Club Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 drop Monin Peppermint Syrup
- 1 package mini Candy Canes
- 1 package Candy Cane Sticks
- Crushed Candy Canes to rim glass
- Mixed colors Christmas Sprinkle Mix to rim glass
- Karo Syrup to rim glass
- Place the Karo Syrup in a small shallow dish, and dip the Rim/edges of the Martini Glass in the Syrup.
- Place Candy Canes in a Ziploc bag, and crush with a Rolling Pin, or heavy cup or glass.
- Open Christmas Sprinkle Mix and place in a small bowl.
- Dip Glass in Christmas Sprinkle Mix, and then in crushed Candy Canes. Set aside.
- In a large Cocktail Shaker, place the Vanilla Vodka, Vermouth, Club Soda, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Peppermint Syrup, and Shake for at least 10 seconds to mix well.
- Pour Cocktail mixture into an 8 ounce Martini Glass, and place a Candy Cane stick in the drink, and hang two mini Candy Canes on the glass rim.
- Serve and Enjoy!Makes One 8 ounce Cocktail