These Birthday Cake Waffles are warm and fluffy cake mix waffles made with funfetti cakes mixed and topped with fresh whipped cream and sprinkles.
Funfetti Cake Waffles
These waffles are so delicious and definitely a go-to recipe if you have a sweet tooth. You can have these for breakfast or eat them with vanilla ice cream for dessert. This simple-to-make recipe can be ready in just minutes, you will want to make a tower of waffles!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Funfetti Cake Mix: I love this recipe with funfetti cake mix, but feel free to try this recipe with your favorite cake mix.
How To Make Birthday Cake Waffles
Step 1. Add the cake mix, oil, milk, and eggs into a medium-sized bowl and combine the ingredients using a hand mixer or whisk.
Step 2. Set the waffle maker to medium-high heat and make sure it’s hot before adding 3/4 cup of the waffle batter. Cook the waffles for 3-4 minutes before placing them on a plate and continuing with the remaining batter.
Step 3. Serve right away and add homemade whipped cream or your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
What Topping Can I Put On Birthday Cake Waffles?
You can put all sorts of toppings on these cake waffles depending on what you like. I love a simple whipped cream and sprinkled. But, you can add fruit, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, caramel, and more.
How To Reheat Birthday Cake Waffles?
The best way to reheat frozen or cold waffles is by placing them in the oven. You will want to preheat the oven to 350 degrees and allow the waffles to cook for 10 to 12 mins or until golden brown. You can also use a toaster to pop the frozen waffles in.
More Waffle Recipes:
- Belgian Chocolate Waffles (Quick and Easy)
- Root Beer Float Waffles
- Homemade Waffles from Scratch
- Cheesy Cornbread Waffles with Chili
Birthday Cake Waffles
- 1 box cake mix Funfetti
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- Homemade Whipped Cream Maple syrup, sprinkles, chocolate sauce, caramel
- Using a hand mixer or whisk, mix together the box cake mix with the vegetable oil, milk, and eggs.
- Heat a waffle maker to medium-high heat. When the waffle maker is hot, add ¾ cup of the batter and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove the waffle and repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve hot with your favorite toppings.