We came up with this super Easy Lion Cupcake idea and these take just minutes to decorate! These would be so cute to make for a animal, circus, or jungle themed party.
Easy Lion Cupcakes
- Cupcakes (or your choice)
- White Frosting
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Candy Eyes
- Caramel Bits
- Mini Vanilla Wafers
- Chocolate Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Jimmies
- Wilton Capacillos Baking Cups
- Bake your cupcakes according to directions and let them cool.
- Add 2 drops of yellow food coloring to your white frosting and mix well.
- Frost the tops of the cupcakes.
- Cut your mini vanilla wafers using kitchen scissors around the sides to whatever size you would like to make the ears & mouth.
- Add on the chocolate jimmies onto two of the mini wafer cut outs using your chocolate icing to look like whiskers.
- Flatter out a caramel bit using your fingers and place it on the top of the wafers for the nose.
- Add on the edible eyes.
That is it…SO easy!
If you like our Easy Lion Cupcakes…make sure to check out our other fun Cake ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Easy Lion Cupcakes”
How clever!! What a great idea!!
Adorable, simply adorable!