Pineapple Cheesecake Dessert
No-Bake cheesecake is perfect for those hot summer nights. Not only does this simplify the entire process of the dessert, but it makes it a lot quicker. This Pineapple Cheesecake Dessert is a great and fast dessert with a tangy and sweet flavor.
This Pineapple Cheesecake is so good! This recipe uses so few ingredients, you will not believe how it’s so delicious. It has a base of graham crackers and only uses butter, cream cheese, and pineapple for that amazing cheesecake batter. If you want other No-Bake recipes, then this No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake or No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake is another amazing recipe.
- Graham Crackers- This will be used for the crumb base.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Use softened or at room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is best for homemade icing.
- Pineapple- You will need a can of crushed pineapple. (You will use about 3/4 of the crushed pineapple and the other 1/4 in the cool whip)
- Cool Whip- This will be used for the cool whip layer.
How to Make Pineapple Cheesecake
Start off the recipe by setting the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine 2 1/2 cups of coffee crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter into a large mixing bowl and combine.
Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of a 9 by 9-inch baking dish.
Put the baking dish into the oven and bake for 9 minutes.
Next, take the pan out of the oven and allow it to cool thoroughly.
Using a strainer, add in a can of the crushed pineapple and drain all of the juice.
Add the butter and cream cheese into a standing mixer and beat until smooth and creamy.
Next, add in the powdered sugar and combine until fully incorporated.
Then, add 3/4 of the crushed pineapple into the cream cheese mixture using a spatula to fold in.
Put some of the cream cheese mixtures onto the crust and spread out.
Then, add the last of the pineapple and cool whip into a large mixing bowl, and combine.
Next, spread out the pineapple mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle the rest of the graham cracker crust on top of the cool whip layer.
Then, use some plastic wrap to cover the recipe, and place it into the fridge to chill overnight.
What kind of pineapple do I use?
For this recipe, you will be using canned pineapple. You can use fresh pineapple, but this just makes it easier. Either one will allow the cake to have the best flavoring.
Can Pineapple Cheesecake be Frozen?
Yes, this Pineapple cheesecake can be frozen. You will need to place the recipe in the correct container such as an airtight container. Keeping in the freezer will also help with the shelf life of the cheesecake.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Java Chip Cheesecake Parfait
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
Pineapple Cheesecake Dessert
- 2 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C unsalted butter melted
Cream Cheese mixture:
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 20 oz can of crushed pineapple drained (You will using about 3/4 of the crushed pineapple and the other 1/4 in the cool whip)
Cool whip mixture
- 1 8 oz cool whip
- 1/4 C crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the 2 1/2 C crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until combined
- Using only 2 C of the mixture, press into a 9x9 baking dish
- Place into the oven and bake for 9 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool completely
- Then, place a can of crushed pineapple into a strainer and drain the juice completely
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and creamy
- Mix in the powdered sugar until incorporated
- Fold in 3/4 of the crushed pineapple into the cream cheese mixture
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto the cooled crust
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the last of the pineapple and cool whip together
- Spread onto the top of the cream cheese mixture
- Using the remaining graham cracker crust, sprinkle onto the top of the cool whip layer
- Cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge overnight