I’m so busy, but I need to feed myself. These Monster Energy Bites will help me pack a punch of flavor into my day! They’re easy and quick with all sorts of add-ins for taste and texture that are perfect for when you have no time or space in your schedule.
Monster Energy Bites
These Energy Bites are so simple and so good! This Bite of energy contains some delicious ingredients like M&M’s, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and oats. They are super filling and packed with sweet, salty, and savory flavors. You can make these for your kids for lunches, snacks, or even for you to take along with you. Try out these other simple chocolate balls like our Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, Coconut Balls, and Oreo Balls, . You will be surprised and happy to take a bite of these amazing treats and want to make them in the future.
- Oats- You will just need some quick oats for this recipe.
- Peanut Butter- Creamy Peanut butter will rok the best for this recipe.
- Honey- This will add a sweet flavor to the bites.
- M&M’s- You can use whatever colors of M&M’s you want for this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need the mini chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Vanilla- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
How to Make Energy Bites
Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl, and combine until the honey and peanut butter are fully combined.
Begin to add a small amount of dough into your hand using a large spoon or portion scoop. Then, roll the dough into a 1 1/2-2 inch ball.
Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and start to arrange the dough balls on the sheet. Continue this process until all the dough is used.
Place the balls into the fridge for about 30 minutes to chill, then place them into an airtight container until you want to eat them.
What are Energy Bites?
Energy Bites are super protein-packed and bite-sized snacks. These energy balls will provide you will a quick and easy way to having a full tummy without that slouching full feeling. They are great for long car rides or snacks for a child field trip or for school.
Can energy bites be frozen?
Yes, these energy bites can be frozen. You will want to make sure they are stored in an airtight container when you place them in the freezer. Freezing these will extend the freshness of the bites as well. Make sure to leave them out to thaw for a few minutes before serving.
More Snack Ideas:
- Texas Trash Snack Mix Recipe
- Halloween Cheese Moon Snacks
- Back to School Caterpillar Snack
- Popcorn Carrot Treat Bags – Easter Snack for Kids!
Monster Energy Bites
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup mini m and m’s
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, and then stir until the honey and peanut butter is well combined with the other ingredients.
- Using a large spoon, or portion scoop, measure a small amount of the dough and roll it into a ball shape, about 1 ½ - 2 inches in size.
- After shaping it into a ball, place it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat the process until all of the dough is used.
- Chill the bites for about 30 minutes, and then cover in a sealed container until ready to eat.