I asked my 3 year old what he wanted for breakfast the other morning and he requested Kangaroo Pancakes. I was thinking how in the world are we going to make that, but I think we came up with a cute and easy way to make them. He loved it!
Kangaroo Pancakes Ingredients
- Pancake Recipe or Mix
- 1 Marshmallow
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Kangaroo Pancakes
- Start out by making your pancake mix according to directions.
- Pour a little bit of the mix into a small bowl. This will be the baby.
- Pour a little bit of cocoa in the rest of the mix. Pour your chocolate pancake mix into a pan on low heat making 3 medium size pancakes and 1 small pancake.
- Use the small pancake for the head. Use one of the med. pancakes for the body.
- Cut another one in half & place that on top…this will create the pouch.
- Cut out the other features like the ears, tail, etc., using kitchen scissors with the other half.
- Cut the feet and hands out the last pancake using round cookie cutters. You can also just use your kitchen scissors.
- Cut a marshmallow in half for the eyes. Use chocolate chips for the face, hands, and feet.
- Pour the rest of your regular pancake mix in the pan and make a small circle.
- Cut out the baby kangaroo and place in the pouch.
He was amazed by his Kangaroo pancakes….