You are going to love these Big Mac Egg Rolls! These are stuff with seasoned ground beef, condiments, and veggies to match the delicious taste of a Big Mac. This recipe is wrapped in a crunchy and crispy egg roll wrapper.
Mcdonald’s Big Mac Egg Rolls
These Big Mac Egg Rolls are so delicious and simple to make. Mcdonald’s is a popular fast-food restaurant, but you can make your own quick and homemade recipe. The sauce tastes just like the Big Mac sauce!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Ground Beef: The ground beef is going to mimic the burger of the big mac.
Condiments: Use Yellow Mustard, Ketchup, and Mayonnaise to add to the egg roll. These are common burger condiments.
Seasonings: To get some really good and well-seasoned meat and bring out the flavors. Use Salt, Pepper, and Paprika
Roll Wrappers: These egg roll wrappers are going to give you that crispy and crunchy outer crust.
Cheese: You will need cheddar cheese. This is my preferred cheese, but any kind of cheese will work.
Dill Pickles: Pickles are so important! You can’t have a Big Mac without pickles!
Sugar: This will add a bit of sweetness to the sauce. I absolutely love Big Mac sauce!
How To Make Big Mac Egg Rolls
Step 1. Place the ground beef, mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper into a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked.
This will roughly take 8 minutes and once done, take out any excess grease.
Step 2. Take all the egg roll wrappers you need and place them like a diamond on a clean surface. Place 1 tbsp of cheese into the middle of the wrapper and place 3 tbsp of the beef mixture on top with 1 tbsp of pickles.
Step 3. Take the sides of the egg rolls and fold. Start at the bottom and begin rolling the egg rolls tightly. Use a few drops of water to seal the loose edge.
Step 4. Put paper towels onto a plate. In a medium skillet over medium heat, pour in 1 inch of oil and allow it to heat and form small bubbles.
Step 5. Place the prepared egg rolls into the heated oil for 1 minute on each side until golden brown.
Step 6. Place the cooked rolls onto the paper towel-lined plate. This will soak up excess grease.
Step 1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, pickles, sugar, mustard, ketchup, and paprika and combine.
Serve with the prepared egg rolls for dipping.
Can Big Mac Egg Rolls Be Made In The Air Fryer?
Yes, these egg rolls can be made in the air fryer. To cook these in the air fryer, you can set the air fryer to 100 degrees and cook for 12 minutes. Make sure to flip the egg rolls halfway through.
How To Store Big Mac Egg Rolls?
Place the egg rolls into an airtight container for the best storage method. If you make a lot of these, you can place these in the freezer. You can take them out and cook them in the oven whenever you want these egg rolls.
More Mcdonald’s Recipes:
- Homemade McGriddle Recipe (Mcdonald)
- Apple Hand Pies (McDonald Copycat)
- Shamrock Shake (McDonald Copycat)
Big Mac Egg Rolls
- In a skillet, add ground beef, mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat until
- beef is cooked thoroughly. This will take about 8 minutes. Drain any access grease.
- To prepare egg rolls, lay each egg roll wrapper on a clean surface like a diamond.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Top with about 3 tablespoons of the beef mixture and 1 tablespoon of diced pickles.
- Fold the sides of the egg roll wrapper in. Tightly fold the bottom up. Roll and seal the top fold with a few drops of water.
To Cook in Oil:
- Prepare a plate by lining it with a paper towel.
- Pul about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Allow the oil to heat until it starts to form small bubbles.
- Add egg rolls and fry each side until golden. This will take about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer cooked egg rolls to your prepared plate. Allow the access grease to soak into the paper towel.
To Air Fry:
- 400ºF for 12 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- To prepare sauce, mix mayonnaise, pickles, sugar, mustard, ketchup, and paprika together in a small bowl. Serve with egg rolls