This Disney Dole Whip with Rum is a cocktail twist on the beloved treat you get at the theme parks. There are only four Boozy Dole Whip ingredients to make this yummy pineapple cocktail!
Boozy Dole Whip with Rum
Have ya’ll ever had Dole Whip from Disney’s Magic Kingdom? If you have, you know the Dole Whip is magically delicious.
If you haven’t, well, don’t you worry. The Dole Whip is simply a pineapple flavored soft serve. It’s incredibly yummy and probably the most popular food item at the Disney parks. We took this beloved frozen treat and turned it into a Boozy Dole Whip Cocktail for adults to enjoy!
With the weather warming up, you will find yourself making this often. Not just because of how good it is (and let me tell you, it’s crazy good), but also because of how simple this cocktail is to make. You are going to love it!
Ingredients You Will Need
Frozen Pineapple Chunks – I used a bag of frozen pineapple from the grocery store. You could also freeze fresh pineapple if you prefer.
Jim Beam – This gives this pineapple cocktail an extra kick!
Tropical Rum – using topical rum is our favorite for this recipe, but coconut rum would also be delicious.
Vanilla Ice Cream – We love the addition of vanilla ice cream that adds the creaminess and some sweetness. You could always replace this with coconut milk as well.
We also added a splash of vanilla syrup which is completely optional, but definitely add it in if you have that on hand.
How To Make Dole Whip with Rum
Add some frozen pineapple (they sell it by the bag in the frozen fruit section), Vanilla Ice Cream, and vanilla syrup (optional).
Blend until combined.
Then add in the Jim Beam and Tropical Rum and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth.
Storing Dole Whip with Rum
Boozy Dole Whip will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
- To toast coconut (for garnish): Place desired amount of shredded coconut in a dry skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until coconut is toasted and mostly golden brown. Sweetened coconut will brown fasted than un-sweetened coconut.
- Serving this frozen pineapple cocktail is delicious as is, but you can also add whipped cream, toasted coconut and maraschino cherries.
Other Summer Cocktails You Will Love
Dole Whip with Rum
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp vanilla syrup optional
- 3 ounces Jim Beam
- 3 ounces Malibu tropical rum
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, add in the pineapple, vanilla ice cream, and vanilla syrup.
- Blend until combined.
- Next, add in the Jim Beam and tropical rum.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Divide among 2 glasses.
- Leave as is, or garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut and maraschino cherries.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Boozy Dole Whip with Rum”
What is vanilla syrup?
Vanilla syrup is primarily used in cocktails and coffee drinks.
The Dole Whip served in the Disney Parks is a non-dairy sorbet, but this looks fine with me. Worth a try!