Pineapple Margarita is the summer cocktail you will be making all season long. Whip a pitcher of these up with yummy pineapple, Tequila and Triple Sec.
It’s that time of year where we start to spend more time on the porch with a drink on the warm days and I can’t wait to add this cocktail to some of my others like Ocean Breeze Cocktail.
I have always loved margaritas and am happy to taste test any new recipe that comes along! This one was so good. The addition of the fruity pineapple was super smart.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Frozen Pineapple. You can find this all chopped and ready for you in the frozen fruit section.
- Fresh Pineapple. You can skip this ingredient if you don’t want to garnish the drink.
- Orange Juice. I would stick with pulp-free juice for this. You could get really frisky and do a Pineapple OJ or a Mango OJ!
- Tequila. Any brand will do.
- Triple Sec. Again, any brand will work for this.
- Lime Juice. Fresh or from the container; your choice!
- Margarita Sugar. You can also just simply use granulated sugar. Also an optional addition, but a tasty one!
How To Make a Pineapple Margarita
You’re going to love this not only for the flavor, but for just how easy it is to make.
All you need to do is toss your ingredients (except the fresh pineapple and sugar) into your blend and blend it!
If you want to rim your glass, put a little into a shallow dish, then dip your glass into water and then the sugar.
You could do salt if you really want to, but for any fruit margarita I go with sugar instead.
I think you are going to love this recipe. Do you have a favorite Margarita? Tell me in the comments!
More Yummy Cocktail Recipes To Try
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Tequila
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 oz lime juice
- Margarita Sugar
- Fresh Pineapple for garnish
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until mixed.
- Dip glass in water then in sugar to rim the glass.
- Add a slice of fresh pineapple for garnish. (optional)
- Serve immediately.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Pineapple Margarita”
Your recipe looks yummy, and it sounds a lot like one I fixed. I’m looking forward to trying your recipe, thanks!