Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups are a spicy appetizer to serve up at your next get-together. With cream cheese, shredded chicken and buffalo sauce, this quick snack is a crowd favorite.
Are you getting ready for the Super Bowl? We’ve got so many great food ideas for you! Check out our Taco Ring, our 7 Layer Football Dip and Football Cookies. Plus, we have more than 30 other ideas right here. But first, let’s check out these roll ups!
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
This is one of those recipes that you end up making over and over again. I find myself bringing these to almost every party because it’s always requested!
- Cream Cheese
- Buffalo Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Blue Cheese
- Green Onion
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Rolls
The very first and one of the most important things to do when making these is to set out your cream cheese so it can warm up. Since you’re going to blend the cheese together with the sour cream and buffalo sauce which is almost impossible to do with cream cheese fresh from the fridge. Trust me, I know.
When that is all combined, fold in the shredded cheddar cheese, the chicken and some blue cheese. You can pre-make some chicken the day before, or buy a rotisserie from the grocery store and use that as well.
Spread the buffalo chicken mixture on a tortilla shell and sprinkle with more of the blue cheese and the green onions. Yes, feel free to leave those two ingredients out if you’d like!
How To Make Pinwheels
Roll up the tortillas tightly without folding in the ends like you would a burrito. Place them in the fridge to set up for at least an hour. If you want to save yourself some time on the day you plan to serve these, you can certainly leave them overnight.
Then, you can slice them into half inch pieces with a sharp knife. Serve with a side of ranch dressing to dip!
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 block cream cheese - softened
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup cooked shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced green onion
- 4 6" Medium sized tortillas
- Blend together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Fold in cheddar cheese, chicken, and ¼ cup blue cheese.
- Spread generously over entire tortilla (around 2 tbsp)
- Sprinkle on green onions and blue cheese, and roll up tortillas.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, then slice into ½ inch pieces.
- Garnish with more blue cheese and green onion if you like.