These Cadbury Egg Cookies are popping up just in time for spring! They are soft and chewy cookies made with quick oats, mini chocolate chips, and crushed Cadbury mini eggs.
Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delicious Easter Cookies are so simple to make and exploding with chocolate. They can be prepared in just 15 minutes and baked in less than that! Every bite is pure heaven and irresistible! We also have another Cadbury Cookies recipe that is more of a thumbprint sugar cookie that you might like as well.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Sugar: You will need brown sugar and granulated sugar for this recipe.
- Flour: You will need unbleached flour along with baking soda and salt to allow the recipe to rise in the oven.
- Quick Oats: This will thicken the recipe and add flavor.
- Add-ins: I like to use mini chocolate chips and crushed Cadbury mini eggs.
How To Make Cadbury Egg Cookies
- Make the cookie dough. Set the oven to 350 degrees. Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet. Add the butter, brown sugar, and sugar into a medium-sized bowl and combine. Put in the egg and vanilla and combine again.
- Pour in the flour, baking soda, and salt and combine again. Put in the oats and mix until fully incorporated. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and Cadbury eggs until combined.
- Bake the cookies. Portion and arrange 3 tbsp scoops of dough onto the prepared sheet about 3 inches apart. Set in the oven for 8-9 minutes to bake or until the sides are golden brown. Take out and sprinkle with more crushed Cadbury eggs. Let it cool thoroughly for 10 minutes before enjoying it.
The Best Toppings For Cadbury Egg Cookies
Tips & Tricks
- Place the cookies in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- You can store the recipe at room temperature for up to 1 week or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- You can store cookie dough in the freezer for up to 3 months as well, then bake according to the directions.
More Easter Recipes:
Cadbury Egg Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar and cream them together. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the oats to the mixture and mix well. Fold in the miniature chocolate chips and 1 cup of the crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Use a 3-tablespoon cookie scoop (size 20) and create cookie dough balls and put them 3” apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and top with remaining crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs. Let cool completely on the baking sheet (at least 10 minutes).