This simple and sweet Easter Peeps Martini is made with Bunny marshmallows, whipped vodka, lemon liquor, and sweet & sour mix.
This is one of my favorite Easter cocktails to have and serve to my friends and family. It is so sweet and delicious that you won’t be able to resist. The drink comes out bright yellow which is the perfect color for Easter Day. You will also love this Jelly Bean Cocktail,
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Peeps: You will need yellow bunny marshmallows to soak and garnish.
- Alcohol: I like to use a combination of Whipped Vodka and Lemon Liquor (we used Deep Eddie Lemon Vodka) with a sweet and sour mix for extra flavor.
How To A Peeps Martini
- Step 1. In a 12 oz. mason jar, place 4 marshmallows and cover with the whipped vodka and seal tightly with the lid. Allow the jar to sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours. Shake 4-6 times a day vigorously.
- Step 2. The marshmallows will not be fully dissolved after 24 hours. So, you will need to strain out the remaining marshmallow bits. Pour the infused vodka into a glass pitcher and pour in the lemon liquor and sweet and sour mix and combine.
- Step 3. Add sugar sprinkles on the rim of the glass and pour in the cocktail. Garnish, serve, and enjoy!
Variations For Peeps Martini
This cocktail is so cute and I absolutely love its color of it. But, you can change the recipe slightly to alter it to your liking. Instead of yellow, you can add any other food coloring or different colored marshmallows to garnish it. You can also use your favorite alcohol brands and flavors.
Tips & Tricks
- You can place the glass in the freezer to chill and keep the cocktail cold.
- You can double or triple the recipe depending on how many people you are serving it too. Sometimes I make a huge batch and place it in a pitcher.
More Peeps Recipes:
- Peeps Poke Cake
- Halloween Peeps Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Peeps Cookie Bars
- Peeps S’mores Dip (2 ingredients)
Easter Peeps Martini
- 4 Bunny Peeps marshmallow candy Yellow
- 3/4 cup/6 oz Whipped Vodka
- ½ cup/4 oz Lemon Liquor
- ¾ cup/6 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- Peeps for garnish
- Place the 4 Pink Bunny Peeps into a 12-ounce, Mason jar, pour the vodka over the Peeps,
- and tightly screw on the jar top. Place the Peep vodka in the refrigerator for 24 hours, make sure to shake the jar vigorously 4 to 6 times during the day.
- After 24 hours the Peeps will not be completely dissolved. Strain the Peep liquor to remove the remaining Peep bits. Pour into a glass pitcher and add the lemon liquor, Peep vodka mixture, and sweet and sour mix. Stir to combine.
- Rim the martini glasses with sugar sprinkles. Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish. Enjoy
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.