When you are craving Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta but can’t get out, you need to make it at home. This amazingly flavorful chicken recipe will have everyone asking for more. Make Louisiana Chicken past for a special weeknight dinner or for friends and family when you want to make a meal that will surely impress.
Make a simple dessert to go with dinner. Make Easy No Bake Cookies.
Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
I think one of the worst things is craving a dish from one of my favorite restaurants and not having a way to get it. Whether it is because we aren’t going out to eat or because they have taken it off the menu, when I want it, I want it. That is how it is with Louisiana Chicken Pasta Cheesecake Factory Copycat. I think you are going to love this chicken dinner as much as I do.
How to store Louisiana Chicken Pasta
Once the Louisana Chicken Pasta has cooled, you will want to store the leftovers. Move the pasta and chicken to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator. When you are ready to eat the leftovers, heat it on the stove top or in the microwave.
How Long Does Louisiana Chicken Pasta Cheesecake Factory Copycat Last
When you make this Louisana Chicken Pasta Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake, you as long as it is stored properly, it will last up to 3 days. If you find that the pasta gets a little dry after it has been in the refrigerator, it is because the pasta sucks up the cream sauce. You can add a little extra heavy cream when you are reheating.
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Red pepper flakes
- Cajun seasoning
- Heavy cream
- Chicken stock
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil
- Farfalle pasta
- Unsalted butter
- Yellow peppers
- Red peppers
- Green pepper
- Red onion
- Crimini mushrooms
How to Make Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
In a medium bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together. Stir well to blend. Set it aside.
Boil the pasta according to the box directions.
Drain the pasta when it is done cooking but do not rinse it.
In another bowl, blend together flour, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper together and set it aside.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs in the third bowl.
Dredge the chicken in the breadcrumbs then the eggs then back into the breadcrumbd again.
Put the chicken on a baking tray and set it aside.
On the stovetop, heat a skillet and add butter.
Saute the bell pepper, onion, garlic and mushrooms in the melted butter for about 3 to 5 minutes. Do let the vegetables break down. Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the skillet. Cook the chicken in the oil for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until the chicken is crispy and golden brown.
Once the cooked chicken is done, place the chicken on a plate.
Drain the oil from the skillet and then return the vegetables and pasta to the skillet.
Add the sauce ingredients and stir together.
While the sauce is thickening, slice the chicken.
Put the pasta and veggies on plates and then top with sliced chicken
Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan cheese.
Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
Parmesan Crispy Chicken
- 1 Lb. Farfalle pasta
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2 Yellow peppers sliced
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 packages Crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped - garnish
- In a medium bowl add the sauce ingredients together.
- Stir to blend.
- Set aside.
- Add water the the large pot, bring to a boil and add the pasta. Check the box for timing on cooking the pasta.
- Remove the pot from the heat one minute short of the length of time listed on the box.
- Drain the pot but do not rinse.
- In the second bowl blend the dry ingredients (flour, breadcrumbs,Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper) together. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in the third bowl.
- Line the breadcrumb mixture bowl next to the whisked egg bowl.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the breadcrumb mixture, next into the whisked eggs, and back to the breadcrumb mixture for a second time.
- Transfer each piece of coated chicken to a tray. Set aside.
- Put the skillet on medium heat, add butter. Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic, and mushrooms to the melted butter. Cook the veggies until they begin to brown about 3-5 minutes. (Do not let the vegetables to break down.)
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in the skillet. Cook the chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side. (The chicken will be crispy and a golden brown)
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate.
- Drain the oil.
- Return the pasta and veggies to the skillet.
- Add the sauce mixture to the skillet. Stir to mix.
- Let the sauce thicken stirring for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice the chicken while watching the sauce, veggies, and pasta.
- Add the pasta and veggies to individual serving plates.
- Top with the sliced chicken on each plate.
- Garnish with chopped to parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 3- medium bowls
- large pot w/ lid tray
- Cast Iron Skillet