I love making Cherry Fluff Salad! It is a delicious dessert salad side dish full of fruit and whipped cream that everyone will enjoy.
I’m getting so excited for Spring and Summer back yard get togethers and all the fun food we make for them. This Cherry Fluff Salad is quickly topping the list of our favorites to go with our Favorite Pasta Salad Recipes and our BLT Dip.
Cherry Fluff Salad
Fruit salad is one of my favorite things to bring to a BBQ because it is so easy to make and everyone loves it. I love things that don’t take a lot of effort but pack a big punch! That’s a double win for me.
Because you want this to sit for a little bit before eating, you can make this the night before, set it in the fridge and you’ll be all set for the next day. Just grab your dish and head out!
How To Make Cherry Fluff Salad
We use canned fruit for this recipe to make it quick and easy. Plus, you’ll need the canned fruit cocktail since we take the juice from it to add flavor to the dish. It helps thin it out just a bit as well.
First, mix together your cream cheese and Cool Whip with powdered sugar and the juice from your cocktail. After that, you’ll fold in your drained fruit, marshmallows and nuts if you decide to use them. (Make sure to cut the stems off of our cherries.) The pecans are of course optional.
That’s it! Super easy, right?
Enjoy this tasty, fruity salad and if you’re looking for more, check out thousands of recipes over on Pinterest.
Cherry Fluff Cheesecake Salad
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple drained, I used a 20oz can
- 20 ounces fruit cocktail salad drained, I used a 20oz can
- Juice from can of fruit cocktail salad
- 16 ounces maraschino cherries NO STEMS, cut in half
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip I used an 8oz container
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Use a mixer to combine cream cheese, whipped topping, powder sugar, fruit cocktail salad juice, in a large bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in all fruit, marshmallows and nuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight before serving.