Cherry Lemonade Cocktail is a super simple and tasty drink recipe for the grown-ups to enjoy this summer. Combine a few fun flavors of vodka and rum, along with cherries and juice and you’ve got a winner.
If you want a new summer cocktail to try, you sure have come to the right place. We have lots to choose from and some of our favorites are listed down at the bottom.
Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
This drink is a blended one, which during the summer months are my favorite. Making it with ice and frozen juice makes it super cold and the texture similar to a slushy. Put this in a cold glass or your favorite tumbler.
Ingredients To Make This Drink:
- Vodka. Not just any vodka, cherry vodka. Any brand.
- Rum. Two flavors: spiced rum and cherry rum.
- Cherry Liquor.
- Cherries. The frozen cherries are great with this.
- Ginger Ale. This adds carbonation to the drink which I like.
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate. Thaw this just enough so you can blend it.
- Optional: Fresh cherries on the stem for garnish.
How To Make A Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
Like so many of our delicious drinks, this recipe is incredibly easy to make. Essentially, it’s just one step! When I’m spending time in the kitchen in the summer months, I like to be quick.
- Put all of your ingredients into your blender and pulse until it’s pureed into a drink consistency.
Pour this into a fresh glass and enjoy with a fresh cherry on the side or maybe a fun straw. See? I told you it was so easy! It will take you longer to measure your ingredients than it will to actual blend your drink.
MORE COCKTAILS TO TRY NEXT
Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
- 3 oz Vodka (cherry vodka)
- 3 oz Liquor (cherry liquor)
- 3 oz Spiced Rum
- 3 oz Rum (cherry rum)
- 1 cup cherries (frozen)
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups ice
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- In a large blender, add cherries, lemonade concentrate, liquors, ice, and ginger ale.
- Blend to puree the mixture.
- Serve in tall glass with straws and garnish with lemon slices and cherries.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Cherry Lemonade Cocktail”
I love to drink water lime. I take a glass of filtered water because it can change your water lime taste and make it more delicious. Then take some lemon and some sugar in water. Mix all ingredients and enjoy your drink