Christmas Magic Bars are chocolate fudge brownies with chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut flakes, and holiday M&M’s, sweetened condensed milk and sprinkles. It’s the ultimate decadent Holiday dessert!
These brownie bars are filled with festive ingredients and taste so good. You can make these to serve to friends at holiday events or gift them in goodie bags. This brownie is sure to be a hit and every bite is pure deliciousness.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Instant Chocolate Pudding: To make the brownie batter, you will combine the pudding with butter, sugar, and salt.
Flour: To thicken the batter, you will need all-purpose flour along with sweetened condensed milk to add additional flavor and help with the consistency.
Add-ins: To make this filling festive, I like to add chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut flakes, Holiday M&M’s,, and sprinkles.
How To Make Christmas Magic Bars
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a 9×13-inch pan. Grease with baking spray. Add the butter, sugar, chocolate pudding, and salt into a heat-safe medium-sized bowl. Cook in 30-second intervals and mix until the butter and sugar are fully incorporated. It should appear grainy. One at a time, add in the eggs and vanilla and mix with a fork about 60 times to combine. Put in the flour and combine again. Pour into pan and put into the oven for 25 minutes to bake until the top is set and the inside is slightly jiggly.
Step 2. Put half of the chocolate chips, half of the marshmallows, half of the coconut flakes, and half of the M&M’s on top. Add in the condensed milk on top and finish off with the rest of the chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut, M&M’s, and sprinkles. Place back into the oven for 23-27 minutes. Take it out and allow it to cool thoroughly before cutting the edges off if desired. Slice into bars and enjoy!
How To Store Christmas Magic Bars?
Place the leftover bars in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store these at room temperature for 2-3 days. If you want them to last longer you can store them in the freezer and thaw them to room temperature before enjoying them.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use a variety of different things to make these magic bars super colorful and extra delicious. You can switch out chocolate chips with white chocolate chips or add different kinds of candy.
- Top with your favorite sprinkles, chocolate ganache, or caramel sauce.
More Christmas Recipes:
Christmas Magic Bars
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 2 1/2 cups sugar granulated
- 1 5.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup marshmallows divided
- 1 cup coconut flakes divided
- 1 cup holiday M&Ms divided
- Holiday sprinkles optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, combine butter, sugar, chocolate pudding, and salt.
- Heat in 30 second increments and then stir until the butter and sugar combine together – mixture will be grainy (I heated mine two times).
- Mix in eggs one at a time and add the vanilla. Beat mixture really well with a fork, about 60 times.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes – the top of the brownie will be set and the inside of the brownie will still jiggle.
- Sprinkle half of each of the chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut flakes, and M&Ms.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk on top and spread evenly.
- Add the rest of the chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut flakes, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
- Bake for another 23-27 minutes.
- Let cool completely, and cut the edges off (optional).
- Cut into bars, and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.