Crockpot Christmas Candy is the perfect Holiday treat you’ll want this winter! Made with white chocolate, peanuts, peppermints, cereal, and pretzels. It’s sweet, salty, nutty, and delicious!
White Chocolate Candy
This Christmas candy recipe is one that you won’t forget and it’s so addictive! These candy treats are the perfect gifts this Holiday that everyone will love. You can prepare this recipe right in your crockpot and have it ready to munch on in no time! It has a yummy chocolate drizzle on top with Christmas sprinkles to make it super festive.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Chocolate: You will need white almond bark for this recipe, but you can use chocolate almond bark along with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Add-ins: You will need roasted and salted peanuts, peppermints, holiday sprinkles, and thin pretzel sticks to add to the chocolate.
Cereal: You will need Rice Chex Cereal and Cheerios or your favorite kind of cereal.
How To Make Christmas Candy
Step 1. Add the almond bark to the crockpot on low heat. Put in the peanuts and allow the mixture to cook until melted for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. When the chocolate is ready, add in the peppermints, pretzels, and cereals and use a spatula to combine carefully. Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop to add the candy onto pans lined with parchment paper.
Step 2. Add the chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl and melt in 30-second intervals in the microwave until fully melted and smooth. Drizzle the tops of the candies with chocolate and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles to decorate. Place the candy in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Place the leftover candy in an airtight container for the best storage for up to a month.
Instead of white almond bark, you can see chocolate almond bark as well!
Use your favorite blend of nuts and any cereal that you like!
Skip the sprinkles and top with more crushed peppermint if desired.
Can Christmas Candy Be Made On Stove Top?
Yes! If you do not own a crockpot, you can make this recipe on the stove. You will just follow the instructions for slow cooking the chocolate until melted and follow the steps for adding the remaining ingredients.
More Christmas Recipes:
- Christmas Candy Cane Pancakes
- Christmas Fruit Candy Cane
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies (Crumbl Copycat)
Crockpot Christmas Candy
- 2 lbs. white almond bark
- 2 cups peanuts roasted, salted
- 12 peppermints crushed
- 2 cups pretzel sticks thin, broken into pieces
- 2 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups cheerio cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- Holiday sprinkles
- In your slow cooker on low heat add your almond bark.
- Next, add in your peanuts.
- Slow cook for 1 ½-2 hour until all melted.
- Once the chocolate is all melted add in your crushed peppermints, pretzels, and cereals.
- Stir gently to combine.
- I use a 1 ½ tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the candy out onto parchment paper-lined pans.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt the semisweet chocolate in 30-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the tops of the candy and top with holiday sprinkles.
- Chill the candy in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.