Looking for a fun and festive way to get into the Christmas spirit? Look no further than our delicious Christmas Snack Mix! This Christmas Muddy Buddies Mix is perfect for snacking on while you decorate your tree or trim the house for the holidays. It’s also great as a party snack or gift idea!
Table of Contents
Christmas Muddy Buddies Mix is a Fun Holiday Treat
Trail mix is always a delicious treat and this one will not let you down. Christmas Muddy Buddy Mix is the perfect blend of sweet and salty. It’s packed with delicious ingredients like muddy buddy-style Chex mix cereal, pretzels, pecans, and more! This festive mix will make your day merry and bright. You can even give it as a gift to friends or family this holiday season!
Is Trail Mix Good for You?
Trail Mix can be healthy and good for you while others contain more candies. This recipe contains all sorts of sweets like M&M’s, Reese’s, Nut’s, Pretzels, and coconut.
Important Ingredients You Will Need to Make Christmas Snack Mix
- Chex Mix Muddy Buddies – You can buy Chex Muddy Buddies already made. I am also use the cookies and cream flavor. You can also(I used cookies & cream flavor)
- Holiday M&Ms– If you can not find the holiday M&Ms, you can also use the regular ones.
- Mini Reeses PB cups– If you are larger ones, you want to cut them down into pieces.
- Shredded Coconut– I think it is best to use sweetened coconut but you can also use unsweetened coconut.
- Chopped pecans or walnuts– Either one will work. These are usually interchangeable.
- Pretzels– You can use whatever kind of pretzels you like. You just want them in small pieces.
Can you use all rice Chex or all corn Chex?
You can alter this recipe to your liking. You can use all rice Chex or all corn depending on what you enjoy. Either way, it will turn out delicious and sure to be a treat you will want often.
How to Make Christmas Snack Mix
In a medium-sized bowl, add all of the ingredients and toss until combined.
How Long Does This Christmas Mix Last?
The best thing about trail mix is when it is stored properly, it can last up to a month! You can store leftovers in an airtight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature.
More Snack Mix Recipes:
- Texas Trash Snack Mix Recipe
- Apple Pie Trail Mix for Fall
- Halloween Chex Mix Recipe
- Apple Pie Bourbon Flavored Popcorn Mix
Christmas Snack Mix
- 1 bag 10.5 oz Chex Mix Muddy Buddies (I used cookies & cream flavor)
- 1 bag 10 oz of holiday M&Ms
- 1 bag 7.6 oz of mini Reeses PB cups
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 handfuls of pretzels
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in a medium-sized bowl.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.