Take a bite into these tasty Circus Animal Cookies and they may just become a favorite. From the ingredients to the texture, these cookies are so simple and delicious! This recipe is a great treat to enjoy through the day or to make into goodie bags to serve at a birthday party.
Circus Animal Cookies
These Circus Animal Cookies are so good and made with only a few simple ingredients. Starting off with some refrigerated cookie dough, you will add in a variety of things such as circus animal cookies, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles all of which add a wonderful texture to this recipe. This amazing dessert cookie can be made with other animal-themed cookies to make a cute goodie bag variety pack. You can put in these cute Bear Paw Cookies or these adorable Penguin Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Cookie dough- You will need a sugar dough that can be store-bought or homemade.
- Circus Animal Cookies– These will need to be chopped to add into the batter.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need white chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Nonpareils– You will need multi-colored or rainbow nonpareils.
How to Make Circus Animal Cookies
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
Begin placing scoops of the dough onto the prepared pan about 2 inches apart using a medium ice cream scooper.
Place the dough into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until a light brown around the edges.
Take the baking sheet out of the oven and allow it to cool for 2 minutes before placing it on a wire rack
Serve and Enjoy!
How to Store Sugar Cookies
Keeping your cookies stored correctly and soft is super simple. You will need to place your cookies into an air-tight container or a freezer bag. And, to keep your cookies soft and fresh all you have to do is add in a slice of bread.
Can I freeze these Cookies?
Yes, you can place these cookies into the freezer. You will need to make sure your cookies are suitable to be placed in the freezer for any cookies you may make. Cookies that are too delicate will fall apart when placed in the freezer whereas firm and sturdy cookies will hold being frozen.
More Animal Cookie Recipes:
- Circus Animal Sugar Cookies
- Circus Animal Cookie Cake
- Animal Cookie Truffles
- Animal Circus Cheesecake
Circus Animal Cookies
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ⅔ cup chopped circus animal cookies
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons rainbow nonpareils
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are just golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.