We are on day 5 with sharing our Eggo fun food ideas! We were asked by Eggo to be their Chief Waffle Officers and we have had so much fun making our Eggo creations! Today we want to share with you this Eggo PB&J Mouse for Lunch! This is such a fun lunch for the kids and a great way to get them to eat carrots & cantaloupe! My boys loved it & Eggo’s make great sandwiches!
Eggo PB&J Mouse Lunch Ingredients
- 2 Homestyle & 2 Mini Eggo Waffles
- Peanut Butter
- 3 Raisins
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- 6 Pretzel Sticks
- Baby Carrots
- Cheez-It Crackers
- Cheese Stick
How To Make Eggo PB&J Mouse Lunch
- Start out by toasting the Eggo waffles.
- Spread peanut butter & jelly in between the 2 homestyle waffles.
- Spread some peanut butter on the tops of the mini Eggo’s to look like ears.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half for the eyes. Press a couple of raisins together to make a nose.Cut another raisin to make the pupils & mouth using kitchen scissors.
- Attach everything on top with peanut butter.
- Cut cantaloupe & baby carrots in triangle shapes to look like cheese. We also served with Cheez-It crackers & a cheese stick.