These Flower Pretzel Bites are sweet, salty, delicious and absolutely Adorable! A fun and easy treat for Spring, Mother’s Day, or Easter.
We had the most beautiful day yesterday in the low 70’s here in Georgia and it felt so much like Spring. The perfect day to make these cute flower pretzel bites. However, it dropped down to the low 50’s today and will remain a bit chilly for the next couple of weeks. The temps have been so wacky this year! Everything is starting to bloom and it definitely feels like Spring is near.
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
If you’re like me, then you love the salty-sweet combo. I have a bit of a pretzel treat addiction. I’ve made Mickey Mouse Pretzel Bites, Salted Caramel Cookies, Turkey Pretzel Bites, and Grinch Pretzels. All fantastic in their own way. These Flower Pretzel Bites are just as delicious and absolutely adorable for Spring! These are so easy for the kids to help make as well. Starting with only 3 ingredients, melting the chocolate wafer over the pretzels and then placing the Easter M&M’s on top…boom DONE!
Flower Pretzel Bites would be great for Easter, Mother’s Day, or any spring party. You can switch up the colored M&M’s for different holidays too. So many possibilities! just have fun with it and have the kids get creative.
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 1 bag regular pretzel twists
- 1 bag white chocolate melting wafers
- 2 bags Spring time M&M’s
- Preheat oven to your lowest temperature.
- Separate the colors in their own bowls.
- Lay out 30 pretzels onto the cookie sheet.
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer onto the pretzels.
- Place your cookie sheet into the oven for 2-3 minutes. Check every minute to see if the chocolate looks like its starting to melt. Once the chocolate is slightly melted, pull the cookie tray out.
- Using 5 M&M's from a color, form a flower on the chocolate.
- Place another color of M&M’s into the center of the flower for the bulb.
- Let chocolate cool completely before enjoying!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Tips: Keep the “M” side of the candies on the bottom side for better looking flowers. You can also use the mini square pretzels that will fit the M&M flowers very well! These treats are super cute to package up for gifts. Another great thing about these flower pretzel bites, is that you can make them before you need them and store them until you are ready to chow down. Just store them in an airtight container and they should stay good for quite some time!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.