We created these fun Thanksgiving Turkey Pretzel Treats to share with you today! These cute turkeys are SO easy to make and my boys had a blast making them. Such a fun idea for a class party at school or for the Kids to snack on for Thanksgiving.
This is also a great way to use all of your left over Halloween candy (if you still have any). I don’t know about your kids, but my boys loaded up this year!
Easy Turkey Pretzel Treats Ingredients
- Pretzel Crisps
- Candy Corn
- Candy Eyes
- Orange and Yellow Mini M&M’s
- Red Jimmies
How To Make Turkey Pretzel Treats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place your pretzel crisps on a baking pan. Place a Rolo in the middle.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes (until the Rolo is soft). Press the candy eyes on top of the Rolo.
- Press on a yellow M&M under the eyes to look like a beak. Press on 2 orange M&M’s on the bottom to look like feet.
- Press the tips of 4 candy corns on the top to look like feathers.
- Add your red sprinkle beside the beak.
Now you have an adorable Turkey Pretzel Treat!
Here is my 6 year old with this fun Thanksgiving treat that he created!
You can always change this up using candies that you have on hand.
I am sure any turkey that you or your kids come up with will be adorable!
Other Fun Thanksgiving Treat Ideas
- Thanksgiving Rice Krispies Turkey Legs
- Thanksgiving Rice Krispies Turkey Treats
- Thanksgiving Turkey Donuts