We made these fun Frankenstein Cake Pop Cones for my sons class and they loved them! I think these are such a great sized treat for the kids.
My oldest just turned 10 and he wanted to bring cupcakes to his class to celebrate. The boys in his class got Frank and the girls got His Bride. They were easy to make and this is a great edible Halloween treat that the kids can help make themselves! You can also switch up the candies to decorate with. Just use what you have on hand and get creative!
Frankenstein and His Bride Mini Cake Pop Cones
- I Box of Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 Can of Vanilla Frosting
- Mini Cupcake Cones
- Mallow Bits
- Black Edible Marker
- White Cookie Icing
- Assorted Candy
How To Make Frankenstein Cake Pop Cones
- Start out by baking the cake mix according to directions. Then let it cool down. Break it up into crumbs in a large bowl using a fork. Then mix in half of the canned vanilla frosting until fully combined.
- Scoop out the mix into the mini cones. Use you fingers to press down and shape. We added a extra scoop for the Brides hair.
- Then dip the cones into the melted chocolate Candiquik.
- Let that set. We used a toothpick and dipped it in the chocolate to make the eyebrows and mouth on Frank. We also made made the triangles on the bottom of his hair using the toothpick dipped in chocolate.
- We created the mini edible eyes by cutting Mallow Bits in half and pressing a black edible marker in the middle. We came up with this a long time ago and have used this on so many of our creations. It’s super simple and you can make a ton of them in minutes! Also saves you money on buying the packaged edible candy eyes.
- Attach the eyes, and sprinkles on using the pre-made white cookie icing. We attached on green Mini M&M’s for Frank’s electrodes. We also used the white frosting on The Brides hair.
Other Fun Halloween Treats
- Halloween Monster Sandwich Cookies
- Monster Bundt Cake
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Bat Ice Cream
- Frankenstein Cakesicles