I love this delicious Blueberry Poke Cake recipe! Poke cakes are so great because they are extra moist and soft. Incredibly easy to make and perfect for Summer.
Blueberry Poke Cake
This poke cake recipe uses boxed white cake mix, blueberry pie filling and Whipped cream topping. Super simple and will impress everyone for Summer gatherings.
This recipe goes together in no time and it is definitely a “wow” dessert. It’s so pretty and the flavor is just so light, delicate and refreshing.
Ingredients You Will Need:
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- White Cake Mix
- Blueberry pie filling
- Whipped Cream – Homemade or Store Bought
- Graham Crackers, Brown Sugar and Butter – for the topping
How To Make Blueberry Poke Cake
- Bake boxed cake mix according to package instructions.
- Press holes in the baked cake and spread blueberry filling on top.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle graham cracker mixture on top.
- Chill for 4 hours.
What Other Flavors Can I Use?
You could use any berry flavor you prefer. I really love Strawberry Poke Cake! Poke cakes are so simple but the flavors are amazing! Cakes with fruit filling taste so fresh and everyone will think you spent hours slaving away over it!
Make sure to poke the holes in the cake as soon as it comes from the oven. You want it hot. A wooden spoon is perfect to make the correct sized holes that hold the blueberry filling. The holes should be spaced about an inch apart. Seven or eight down and five or six across seems to be good.
More Amazing Poke Cake Recipes
Blueberry Poke Cake
- 18.25 oz white cake mix, prepared to package instructions
- 21 oz blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounce whipped cream thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- Bake cake in 13×9 pan according to package instructions. Allow to cool.
- Using a wooden skewer or the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the top of the cake.
- In a blender, liquify the blueberry pie filling. Then pour the blueberry filling over the cake, using a spoon to work it into the holes.
- Top the blueberry filling with whipped cream.
- Melt butter and mix together with brown sugar and crushed graham crackers. Sprinkle this over the top of the poke cake.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
- When it’s time to serve, top with additional blueberries, if desired.