If you think there is nothing better than lemonade on a hot afternoon, wait until you try this. Frozen Boozy Cherry Lemonade Cocktail is what you need in your life. This incredible mix of cherry lemonade in a slushy form mixed with lemon and cherry vodka is sure to be a hit.
Frozen Boozy Cherry Lemonade
Who remembers getting a slushy or Slurpee from the store when they were little. It is one of the most refreshing thing on a long afternoon. Now you enjoy is as an adult beverage. This cocktail brings together all of the best flavors in the perfect cocktail.
- Frozen cherry lemonade drink- If you can not find cherry lemonade, you can also use a pink lemonade or strawberry lemonade.
- Maraschino cherry juice- The juice from the cherries gives a great flavor.
- Lemon vodka- I like to use Citron for my lemon vodka.
- Cherry vodka- Cherry vodka pairs completely with this drink.
- Ice- Ice is used to make this a frozen cocktail.
How to Make a Boozy Cherry Lemonade
Add the lemonade mix, cherry juice, and the two vodkas to a blender.
Blend it well and then start adding the ice 1/2 cup at a time.
If the ice is getting stuck, add the ice 1/3 cup at a time to make it easier to blend.
What Alcohol Goes with Cherry?
When making this Boozy Cherry Lemonade, you want to use lemon vodka and cherry vodka. You could use plain vodka too if that is what you have.
Can I Use a Premixed Lemonade?
When you are making this cocktail, it is best to use the frozen cherry lemonade concentrate. This gives a stronger flavor to the cocktail. If you use premade lemonade, the cocktail will still taste good but the flavor is not as strong.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
- Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
- Jamaican 10 Speed Cocktail
- American Cocktail
- White Claw Slushies
Frozen Boozy Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
- 1- can frozen cherry lemonade drink
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 oz lemon vodka citron
- 2 oz Cherry vodka
- 3 cups ice
- Begin by putting lemonade mix, cherry juice, and liquors in a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Finally, add the ice 1/2 cup at a time.
- If the ice gets stuck, add 1/3 cup of water to help with the blending.