American Cocktail is the patriotic drink you need for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. With five simple ingredients, it not only tastes delicious but looks super festive, too.
You are definitely in luck if you are looking around for a new beverage recipe. We certainly have plenty to choose from around here!
Aren’t the layers in this drink super fun? We start with red on the bottom, add blue and then a layer of white on top. This really is a fun drink to make for the holidays. Plus, it’s surprisingly easy to make.
Here Are The Ingredients You’ll Need
- Peach Vodka. Peach flavored vodka was our favorite for this, but almost any light color vodka flavor will work.
- Blue Curacao. Any brand you’d like will work!
- Cherry Grenadine.
- Sprite. If you want to lower your sugar and calories a bit you can try Sprite Zero or Diet 7Up.
- Coconut Cream. This comes in a can and is usually found in the Asian product aisle at the grocery store or by the drink mixers. Note: This is not the same as coconut milk.
How To Make Red White and Blue Cocktail
This recipe is for an individual drink. So if you want to make a few more (for your friends) you’ll want to double, triple, etc. the recipe.
- Mix. In your 8 ounce glass, stir together the vodka, sprite and curacao.
- Add. Pour in the grenadine and let it sink through to the bottom.
- Top it. On top, add the coconut cream and a cherry for garnish!
The colors do start to run together after a few minutes, so if you’re serving these to some friends, don’t try to make them ahead of time.
More Cocktail Recipes
- 1 1/2 oz Peach Vodka
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 3 1/2 oz Sprite
- 1/2 oz Cherry Grenadine
- 2 oz coconut cream
Combine peach vodka, blue curacao, and sprite in a glass with ice.
Stir to chill and combine.
Add your grenadine, allow to float to the bottom.
Top with coconut cream.