This easy to make Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail is absolutely amazing. Packed with fruit flavors this cocktail is great for hot summer evenings for get togethers. Make a large batch or make it cocktail by cocktail.
Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
This is a light and refreshing strawberry pineapple cocktail. The fresh fruit keeps this drink from feeling heavy. Served over ice, this is a cocktail that is fantastic for serving on hot summer days.
- Pineapple- You will want to use fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- Strawberries- Hull and slice the strawberries
- Pineapple juice- You can use any brand of pineapple juice that you like
- Light rum- You can use any brand of rum but you do not want to use spiced rum.
- Pineapple vodka- Pineapple vodka gives a great flavor
Club soda- If you can not find plain club soda you can use sparkling water or even pineapple soda.
How to Make a Pineapple Cocktail with Strawberries
Using a large pitcher combine all of the liquors together.
Fill a glass with ice, about half way.
Add the fresh fruit to the glass, then add the liquor mix.
Stir it together and then top with club soda.
Add pineapple wedges or mint as a garnish.
Can I Use Regular Vodka Instead of Pineapple?
You can use regular vodka is you do not have or do not want to use pineapple vodka. The pineapple vodka just increases the pineapple flavor.
What Rum is Best for This Cocktail?
Any type of light or white rum will work. You will want to stay away from spiced rum for this recipe. You can also change the rum to pineapple rum and use plain vodka.
More Cocktail Recipes
- American Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cocktail with Chocolate
Pineapple strawberry cocktail
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 8 strawberries hulled and sliced
- 8 oz pineapple juice
- 4 oz light rum
- 4 oz pineapple vodka
- 8 oz club soda
- For each cocktail, add all liquors and juice in a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill your glass 1/2 way with ice.
- Add your strawberries and pineapples to each glass.
- Stir to mix.
- Pour your liquor mix into each glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges, and mint if desired.