We came up with this cute and funny Bunny Pear Fruit Snack and they were so fun to make! These make a great after school snack or would be an awesome Easter snack for kids.
Pear Fruit Art For Kids
I love easy to make fruit animals and these bunnies were a great way to get the boys in the kitchen for some fruit art. They like to see the ideas come together and they are good at giving me suggestions for what to use. This was the first time my 4 year old actually loved eating a pear! Sometimes all it takes is a fun treat made from something they don’t normally eat for them to realize they actually love it. This bunny is very easy and quick to make! These would be great for an Easter snack as well.
Bunny Pear Fruit Ingredients
- Fruit- pear.
- Decorating- jelly beans and marshmallows.
How To Make A Bunny Pear Fruit Snack
- Cut the pear in half and use half for the face.
- Use the other half to make the ears, cheeks, and whiskers.
- Decorate with candy and marshmallows.
Other Fruit Art For Kids
Bunny Pear Fruit Snack
- 1 pear
- 3 jelly beans
- 2 marshmallows
- Cut the pear in half. Scoop out the seeds (the cheeks will cover up the hole).
- Use the other half to make the ears, cheeks and whiskers.
- Use the jelly beans for eyes and nose. Add the mini marshmallows for the teeth.
- Add the mini marshmallows for the teeth.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Bunny Pear Fruit Snack”
Thank you so much! We would love to be linked to your site. I just love your blog and was already planning to add a link to yours. We are so new to this and I am still trying to figure out the whole blog thing.