We love making easy fruit animals and came up with this fun Sheep Snack and this is going down as one of our most favorite silly snacks that we have ever created! My boys thought this was so cute and tasty and this takes just minutes to make! This is also a great way to get the kids to eat something healthy for an afternoon snack.
Fruit Art For Kids
I love coming up with fresh fruit snack ideas for my boys and they love animals made from fruit. We like to keep the ingredients simple with staples you already have at the house. We’ve made so many over the years and we always have a good time creating them. Get your kids involved in making this and get their imaginations moving to create something new as well!
Sheep Fruit Animal Ingredients
- Fruit- banana, black and green grapes
- Decorating- mini marshmallow and raisins
How To Make Sheep Fruit Snack
- Start out by cutting the banana and grapes.
- Arrange the banana slices and grapes.
- Add the mini marshmallows and raisins for the eyes.
- Use 2 white sprinkles for the nose.
This is such a fun, easy and healthy snack that the kids will love!!
Other Easy To Make Fruit Animals
Sheep Fruit Snack
- 1 Banana
- Black Grapes
- Green Grapes
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- 1 Raisin
- Start out by cutting a hand full of dark and green grapes in half using a knife. Cut the banana into thin slices.
- Place the green grapes on the bottom to look like grass. Then arrange the banana slices in a circle on top for the sheep.
- Add the black grape halves in the middle for the face and add 2 grape halves to the bottom for feet.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half for the eyes and cut a raisin in half for the pupils. Use 2 white sprinkles for the nose.