Wait until you try this Lemonade Mango Margarita. With such a great twist on a traditional margarita, this recipe calls for tequila, hard lemonade, and a combination of mango and jalapenos. Sweet, tangy and spicy, this is a delicious margarita recipe.
Lemonade Mango Margarita
I love margaritas. I also love it when I can change up the flavors to get something completely new. In this case, I am leaving the Triple Sec out of the margarita recipe and adding Mike’s Hard Lemonade for a twist.
- Tequila- Make sure you use a tequila with a good flavor.
- Limes- The lime itself is cut into wheels and the juice is used in the cocktail.
- Mikes hard lemonade- This is an easy way to add flavor.
- Ice- The ice is used in the cocktail shaker.
- Jalapeno – Slice the jalapenos and add 2 to 3 per glass
- Mango- Cut the mango into wedges to use for garnish.
- Margarita salt – Use the salt for around the rims
- Simple syrup- Use the simple syrup on the rim of the glass to help the salt to stick
How to Make a Mango Lemonade Margarita
In a cocktail shaker add 2-3 pieces of ice, Tequila, lime juice, and jalapeños.
Shake the cocktail shaker well to the infuse flavors.
Pour the Mike’s Hard Lemonade into the glass, 3/4 of the way full, once the rim has been salted.
Top the glass off with the tequila mix.
Can I make This a Frozen Mango Margarita?
If you want to make this a frozen mango margarita, you can use a blender to combine the drink with ice. Use about 1 cup of ice to make this into a frozen margarita.
Can I Make This with Regular Lemonade Instead?
Sometimes, you do not have an ingredient on hand or you simply do not want to use it. That’s ok. With this mango lemonade margarita, you can use regular lemonade instead of a Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
- Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
- Jamaican 10 Speed Cocktail
- American Cocktail
- American Margarita
Lemonade Mango Margarita
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/2 tsp. Lime juice
- Mikes hard lemonade
- 1 sliced jalapeno 2-3 per glass
- Mango wedge for garnish
- Lime wheel for garnish
- Margarita salt
- Simple syrup
- In a cocktail shaker add 2-3 pieces of ice, Tequila, lime juice, and jalapeños.
- Shake well in to infuse flavors.
- Pour your mikes hard lemonade into your salt rimmed glass 3/4 of the way full.
- Top with your tequila mix
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.